Friday, April 2, 2010

The Friday 56




Rules:

* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of http://storytimewithtonya.blogspot.com/


Ok the book nearest to me is one of my mom's.


Title: Madea's Uninhibited Commentaries on Love and Life

Author: Tyler Perry

Page 56 Lines 4-7:


If you feel something telling you, kicking you, "hmm, hmm, something ain't right," then listen up! You're the person I'm talking to. You're the person who's sensitive to your intuition, and I can teach you to be even more sensitive. I can train you to really pay attention.


I haven't read this yet but probably will eventually. She just got it today at a garage sale and it is supposed to be funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. I love getting comments! :)