Friday, May 7, 2010

The Friday 56


Rules:

* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.

* Turn to page 56.

* Find the fifth sentence.

* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of http://storytimewithtonya.blogspot.com/


Title: Blue Smoke

Author: Nora Roberts

Page 56 sentence 5-7:


He searched the house, all the way to the third floor, and all the way down again where he circled both the front and back yards. He found blondes, he found curls. But he never found the one who'd made the music stop.


I've read this book once or twice already but it's been a while. I forgot how good it was and since I don't currently have any new books, I think I'll read this one next...again. Hee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. I love getting comments! :)