Friday, July 23, 2010

The Friday 56



I've had family over for the past week and haven't been doing much reading (shocking I know) but should have a new review next week.


Rules:
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.

* Turn to page 56

* Find the fifth sentence.

* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of http://storytimewithtonya.blogspot.com/



Title: Second Glance

Author: Jodi Picoult

Page 56 sentence 5-7:


"Ethan," Ross said, "you okay with this?"

Ethan was shaking in his shoes. "Yeah. Oh, yeah, sure, I'm totally cool."



I haven't read this one yet but I'm sure it will be good like her others. If you have read it let me know what you thought please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. I love getting comments! :)