Friday, August 6, 2010

The Friday 56

Rules:

* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.

* Turn to page 56.

* Find the fifth sentence

* Post that sentence (plus one or two others if you like) along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of http://storytimewithtonya.blogspot.com/




Title: Falling

Author: Christopher Pike

Page 56 sentence 5-7:

"Tony," she whispered, sitting back down. She realized she did not immediately think of her husband when it came to sharing - the very concept of doing things together. There was truth in what he was trying to tell her.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Keyla Welcome to blogger! I remember my first time hahaha well thanks for the follow! Check in some time :) Cute blog btw I <3 the vintage style
    -Chyna if Lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think. I love getting comments! :)