Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bone Crossed


I just got Bone Crossed by Patricia Briggs. I've only read it once before and it was when it first came out. I LOVE THIS SERIES!!! This is the summary from the back cover:


As a shapeshifter with some unique talents, ace car mechanic Mercy has had to maintain a tenuous harmony between the human and the not so human within the Tri-Cities of Eastern Washington on more than one occasion. But this time she may be in over her head.


Marsilia, the local Vampire Queen , has learned that Mercy crossed her by slaying a member of her clan. Now she's out for blood. But since Mercy is protected from the vampire's direct reprisal by the werewolf pack - and her close relationship with its sexy Alpha - it's not Mercy's blood Marsilia is after...


It's her friends'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. I love getting comments! :)