Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dark Desire


I just started reading Dark Desire by Christine Feehan. This is the 2nd book in her Dark series and so far (100 pages into it) it is really good, just like all of the other books in this series. I have no doubt it will live up to my expectations. Here is the summary from the back cover:


The stranger silently summoned her from across the seas, whispering of eternal torment, of endless hunger...of dark, dangerous desires. And somehow, American surgeon Shea O'Halloran could feel his anguish, sense his haunting aloneness. Drawn to the far Carpathian Mountains, she found a ravaged, raging man, a being like no other. And she trembled. For in his burning eyes she recognized the beloved stranger who'd already become part of her. But was she to be his healer...or his prey?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think. I love getting comments! :)